An Invitation to Ride
Riders of all abilities are invited to join the Luce Ride – our inaugural cycling fundraising event – on June 4, 2023, at the beautiful Hockley Valley Resort.
Vito Barbera of B1 Gruppo is bringing decades of experience to bear in organizing two spectacular routes through the rolling hills of Mono Township.
About The Rides
We're excited to offer two rides to encourage a range of participation level.
61km | Start TBC
86km| Start TBC
124km | Start TBC
- Start and finish at Hockley Valley Resort. (Map)
- Strava route maps | COMING SOON
- Ride routes and times are subject to change as traffic and route construction are evaluated.
- Road bike highly recommended – no Tri or TT bikes allowed.
- Marked routes with on-road support.
- Ride is lightly supported – please make yourselves self-reliant as it's always best.
- Rest stops conveniently set up on course and ready to keep you fueled.
- Route is predominantly road surface with some gravel sections.
- Paced by B1 Gruppo at three levels – A Group, B Group, C Group.
- Pack pump, tubes, water and food.
- The Highway Traffic Act applies. The roads are not closed. You must always follow all traffic laws at all times.
- Safety first! Always be alert of others using any roads or trails.
- This is not a timed ride or race!
- Limited to 150 riders for a personal feel.
- The morning rides will be followed by an Italian Ricerca lunch buffet.
- Parking available at start/finish.
- Ride rain or shine – no refunds are available.
Prizes & Draws
Cash Prizes | B1 Strava KOM Challenge - Top 3 Women / 3 Men
Draw Prizes | Participating riders will have a chance to win Free Draw Prizes
Registration Process: Fees & Fundraising Commitment
Early Bird Registration | $75
Registration After May 1, 2024 | $100
Fundraising Commitment | Minimum $200
In exchange for your fundraising contributions you will receive a team jersey to wear on ride day.
Make a Real Difference
All proceeds from The Luce Ride will go to Family Navigation Project at Sunnybrook, an organization that provides expert navigation of the mental health and addictions service system for youth and their families, who are living in the Greater Toronto Area.
Your participation and sponsorship will help bring the light of a brighter future to those struggling with mental illness.
MANY THANKS TO OUR INAUGURAL PRESENTING SPONSOR | MEET ALL SPONSORS
Ask about additional sponsorship opportunities for The Luce Ride. Learn More ›
Join our community and stay up-to-date on our progress.
You can opt-out at any time. Need more info? Contact Us